Thursday, July 29, 2010

I don't like change so what am I doing in NC

I don't know what I was thinking. I don't like change I never did which is why I've lived in TX for over 40 years. I do not like NOT living in Texas. I do not like living in NC especially a small town. I don't like not knowing where anything is or who anyone is.

And I especailly don't like that my sweet son who loved his school so much is having so much trouble here. Or that my youngest child is mad at Jesus because he won't take him home to San Antonio. I wish more than anythign that I'd learned to appreciate what I had and not taken a chance. I don't like chances and I don't know how to fix it...

1 comment:

Pam said...

I am glad you left me a comment, I am sorry you are struggling... I am thankful that my struggles have helped you in some strange way... ;)

I feel like the queen of "don't like change" I've resisted it at every point in my life, and yet I've dealt with it over and over again, beginning to think it's just a part of life (who knew!) :)

I pray right now that you will recieve the same grace that I do to deal with all my changes, and that God will show you meaning & purpose & direction as to why he brought you there.

You said you moved to a small town? We live in small town (well not even in town, but near small towns)... I pray you will grow to love the charm, the ease of traffic, the welcoming of small town people (who can tend to get a little stuck in their small town worlds, give them grace) and that they would welcome you & your family.

I pray school would begin to go better each day for your son & that he would recieve the help he needs to become all that God created him to be... nothing will get in the way...

be blessed!