Wednesday, February 11, 2009

No Internet Service

Our computer was attacked by a virus last month and now I have not been able to connect to the Internet for 3 weeks. I can only get online when Mike is home and not using his laptop. I had no idea it would drive me this crazy.

I've been on the phone with ATT and that was not the most fun I have had let me tell you. Due to the language situation, the fact that it was obvious I was not speaking to someone living in the USA, the conversation was so slow. After half and hour of nothing I gave up.

I just got on tonight to pay bills before Mike leaves again in the morning. I downloaded some photos to his laptop so I thought I'd find something of the boys to post.

oops, looks like they didn't download. This is the only one. I think I've posted it before but it's still cute so here goes!

2 comments:

the smiling fat girl said...

oh, what a nightmare to not have internet!! :)

Janet said...

Aw, that stinks! Hope it gets worked out soon! Miss having you around!