Monday, February 23, 2009

Not Me Monday!





Finally!

This is not my first Not Me Monday in a MONTH! No, I faithfully blog

I did not go over 3 weeks without internet access because I dreaded the hours long call to ATT.

I did not finally call the second time to "show" DH how "EASY" it was because I was annoyed at him. No not me, I'm a loving obedient wife.

I did not then actually have ATT FIX my computer in an hour.

I was not then very late to bible study.

I am not doing 3-4 workouts a week because I don't want to let my friend down even though I'm tired! Did I mention she can run 6 miles, in one run, and she picks killer classes that even the instructor warns are HARD!

I have not, however, lost ANY weight even though I'm exhausted from working out.

I am not worried that I am traumatizing Connor because he cries every time I leave him in childcare. I added it up, it's not more than 11 hours a week total if I go to every workout class, bible study, church and drop him at MDO on Friday. Most kids go every weekday to daycare so I can't be a bad Mom for 11 hours a week right?

I'm not trying to do Bible Study from 10-11:15 AND make it to an 11:15 workout class just to make everyone, except Connor, happy.

I haven't been up since 4 AM because I've decided I probably need my Effexor and it's totally messing with my sleep. I'm going to be wiped out by lunch BUT I'll get a workout in and I got my Not Me's done early.

I'll probably still NOT be in the first column on MckMama's blog because I'll forget to get back on and link.

I didn't finally join Facebook at the request of my cousins because I'm so lonely for family I can't stand it.

I'm not totally overwhelmed by everything Facebook offers. No, I'm totally tech and internet savvy and certainly NOT old!

I'm not doing a study called, Do You Think I'm Beautiful, and blown away by people's perceptions of themselves and wondering why by comparison I don't think I'm beautiful. Okay, is that vain? I spent my whole life trying not to be vain so, hey--maybe that's my issue, hmmm...

Okay, I'm not done for now because I'm going to try and sneak in 30 minutes before it's time to dress Sean.

No comments: