Tuesday, March 3, 2009

AWOL

I've been ignoring my blog lately because I just joined Facebook and it is taking up all of my time! I was asked to get on by some cousins and it has been soooo fun keeping up with their lives. I only have 29 friends though because I'm kind of hesitent to ask someone to "be my friend". Maybe it's that fear of cyber rejection. I think I've been accepted by all the people I've asked. Of course I've only asked one person that I "found" by searching. Everyone else I am either related to, came out of my email addresses (meaning I know them well enough to email them so we must be friends), or came off someone elses FB site. I was surprised at home many people pulled off my email list. Lots of people from my church including the pastor but I only asked a few to be "my friends".

I have only one mystery friend. He asked, I said yes, and I assumed he was in the frat I was a little sister for--he came over from a little sister's page. I don't think he is but he must be a nice guy because he has over 700 friends. Fortunately, I already went over the situation with Mike so he knows why this guy is my "friend". Other than that the only guys are 2 Sig Ep's, Mike's best friend from high school, a friend of Mike's from church (my work-out partner's husband) and relatives. So far only a few people have come looking for me. We'll see if I stay with it better than my blog!

No comments: