Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I hate Swine Flu!

Ahhhh, I hate this stuff. Three districts within 15 minutes of my house are closed with confirmed cases. So, if I can get to one of those schools in 10 minutes why is Sean's district not closed. Should it be closed. Should I keep the boys home. Am I being paranoid or sane to not take Connor to childcare at the gym where kids are always sick with something. What about MDO? What about my date night Saturday night? Will the babysitter still come? Should the babysitter come--she goes to school in a closed school district? The kids will be sleeping though so won't be exposed. Am I supposed to wear a mask to Midnight Rodeo? Can I find one to go with my new sexy but not too sexy purple shirt? Will it go with my new haircut that I don't like and can't do anything with?

Why is Connor crying and will he sleep tonight or instead kick and roll on me like last night? Why is Sean so hyper tonight and can I get him to go to bed at 6:30--just kidding. Is the UN really trying to make spanking child abuse because I'm seriously thinking of taking it up today.

Finally, even if Connor lets me sleep can I or will I stay up obsessing over the news like I did last night--which explains why I'd just gone to sleep at 1 when Connor woke up. Now, I have to go and deal with the unruly older child who apparently hit the younger one then decided to hammer cap gun whatever they are on Mike's glass desk. Heaven help me!

1 comment:

Janet said...

Awww... Girl! All I can say is I'm sorry. I have no idea what to say about the whole flu thing, but I did hear a lot about San Antonio, Schertz, and New Braunfels schools closing. This is all so weird...Hope y'all stay well, and that you can have a fun date night anyway!