Thursday, August 6, 2009

And Away We GO!

We leave in the morning for our beach trip. I really hope the cabins look like the photos but I'm thinking of taking my own linens just in case. Is that too weird? You'd think I had OCD or something and believe me, one look at my house would prove I don't. In fact I'd love a dose or two to get me in gear!

I've decided we're going to buy the type food we used to take when we went somewhere. Think soft sandwich bread, lunchmeat, potato chips, soda, paper plates, cups AND (if I can find it) those sticky rolls that come in the little tin. Not only will we save money but the boys can have the closest thing to a camping experience I plan to take part in (I hate tents!)

Now if we can just get it all done by morning we're off! We've got the last baseball game in a few minutes, the ice cream party after, another trip to the store to search for pails and shovels, ironing, packing....

No comments: