Sunday, July 12, 2009

New Names

In keeping with the anonymity of so may other Blog Mommies out there I've decided to start using descriptive names for my family instead of our actual names. Henceforth we shall be known respectively as


Hyperdrive-- stopped only by bad choices that requires parental intervention


Mr. Independent-- wants to do everything by himself except sleep at night and potty train


Sir Snores Alot-- the big one, notice how strong and well rested he looks


And of course Mommy Grouchy and Too Tired to Exercise (soon to be known as "Mommy too fat to fit in her clothes" if something doesn't change!)
And yes, this whole blog is just alot of silliness!

1 comment:

S.L.P said...

Hi Deborah, thanks for stopping by my blog. I had no idea Mckmama put a link up and couldn't figure out why my readership was up:o) I was in the next town (northwest of where I live) the day I saw the rainbow. We were at the pet store in the market place. I wish I had time for the gym! Maybe some day. I think I've visited your blog before through My Charming Kids, but it's been a while. I'll add you to my blog roll. Maybe we can meet up some time!

- Shara