Monday, November 3, 2008

Not Me Monday



I did not mess up the rules and accidentally link before posting. No, Not Me!

I did not find MckMama's blog only a few weeks ago but become a total addict checking it daily and every few hours the day MckMuffin was born. Not Me!

I did not sob and thank God when he was born not only alive but as perfect as it gets. Not Me!

I did not neglect to yet again download Halloween photos so you can see how cute my 3 boys looked (yes I made Mike a costume too). Not Me!

I did not work until the last minute taking on way to much and literally piecing Mike's costume together as we drove to the Trick-or-Treat party. Not Me!

I did not let both boys watch way to much TV today because I was up yet again with Connor last night (3rd night in a week!) Not Me!

I did not "kick" Sean outside to play with Connor so I could read the mail, oops, I mean empty the dishwasher and make dinner. Not Me!

I did not "shamelessly" post this Not Me! post so I could post my link and maybe someone would actually read my blog. (Actually that's not totally true because I really needed to post today anyway!) Not Me!

I did not fall to my knees in the kitchen a few minutes ago crying out to God to protect our nation in tomorrow's election. AND this is not totally out of character for me. Not Me!

I also did not get to the early voting site too late to wait because I had to pick Connor up from MDO (on Friday) thus didn't even vote! Not Me!

I am not counting the minutes until I can finally get both boys in bed because Connor was up last night, took a late nap thus denying me one, and Mike is yet again out of town. No, Not Me!

8 comments:

Sarah VM said...

I did not do at least 3 of the same things you did not do this week!

Unknown said...

I feel the same way about wanting people to see my blog!
You commented on mine earlier about what to wear on election day, and if you check back, I've posted a picture of my outfit!
Enjoyed the "not me's!"

Rachel said...

Me too - I didn't do at least three of those things this week! :)

And oh man I can totally relate on freaking out before you remember that your kiddo is at home!

S.L.P said...

Praise God for bringing us to our knees! I just got off mine. Our nation needs to hear God's voice. I can totally relate to kicking...I mean politely suggesting the children go OUTSIDE!

Julie said...

I read your blog! :) Isn't Mr. Linky great?! It's fun to see who visits!

Hall Family in MD said...

I do not check my blog too much to see if I have any new commenters, either =)

Unknown said...

I don't ever comment on other peoples blogs hoping they will then check out mine. Nope Not Me. (In answer to your question, my kiddos were Ghost Rider, a witch, and a cheerl leader)

Anonymous said...

These are great--I'm going to have to join in the fun soon!