Sunday, January 11, 2009

Christmas Photos

Let's see, I got the Halloween photos up around Christmas so I'm actually a month ahead this time. Notice I'm not in any of the photos. That is because 1. I'm taking the pictures and 2. I still hate the way I look in pictures. At this rate I'll be lucky to lose enough weight to get in the boys wedding pictures. Of course by then I really will need some cosmetic surgery so maybe I'll have to take those as well, LOL!

And it looks like I put them on in backwards order but I'm going to leave them as is. The first which should be last is everyone's favorite gift. The Wii from Mike's parents and Guitar Hero's from me to Mike.





1 comment:

Janet said...

Sweet pictures. I like Mike's face in that one. We got guitar hero too. Bryan is in love with it!