Monday, January 19, 2009

EEK!

****Update--my hair is NOT Red, and this is not a NOT as in Not Me Monday either. Darn it, I finally decide to have a freeing, don't think too much moment and it isn't happening. I should note my hair was much blonder than in the family photo on the blog. It really was colored too dark that day, especially since she highlighted it with way top light highlights by contrast. Since it cost $150 I've been doing it myself the last 6 months. It goes from dark blond to light blond to dark blond again. Red is in this year so I thought why not embrace my red that I'm always trying to color away with Ash. My hair is now more of a medium blond with red highlights. Maybe it will look more red outside.

Hmmmm....I would say this does not bode well for my tattoo idea. For those many souls who have told me I could always pass it off as an earlier youthful indiscretion, I should point out that not many girls in West TX has tattoos back in the 80's--yes I am that old and yes I have a 2 year old. On the other hand maybe I can somehow learn to lie about my age. My mother was really strict about that whole "Thou shall not lie" thing so I have trouble with it. Oh wait, I guess that means God would too....*****


Did you know red haircolor is purple when you put it on. Oh my gosh, what have I done. 10 more minutes and I'll know!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I hope it turns out ok! Coloring hair is a scary thing sometimes! I'm sure it will look lovely!

Mama SeWELL said...

YIKES! I tried to color my own hair once and it turned out maroon!
Hope thats not the color you get. Thanks for reading my first attempt at NMM.
Have a great week!

Pam said...

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog and yes, I will be staying in Texas- just moving closer to my oldest son who is in college in Stephenville. Great blog- I thought I was gonna lose it before The Cutest Blog on the Block got going again! I did NOT check their site 20 or maybe 50 times a day to see if it was back up! Again, thanks for the comment! Have a great week! and good luck with the color!