Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Birthday Present

Hopefully Mike won't read this before tomorrow. I'm so excited because I thought of a gift for him--one we can all use! He never wants anything and truthfully he does have alot but we need another digital camera because his was stolen in Europe and I can't find the memory cards to the old one. I found one with good reviews and for under $200 so I'm going to Target to get it tomorrow. I've already bought the things for his birthday dinner and he will be in town since he just got over the stomach flu. He was scheduled to be in McAllen Tuesday through late Thursday but now he will be home. I'm sorry he suffered but glad I can do something special for him actually on his birthday. Another bonus is that I can start adding photos to this blog AND I can sell off alot of stuff on Craigslist and maybe pay for the camera, Yea!

The boys are okay but Sean had another bad day at school. Maybe the new med's aren't working. He's eating so much better than on the last one but he can't keep getting in trouble everyday after lunch. We've increased the dose but maybe it's not enough to last more than 4-5 hours. It's so frustrating to be medicating your son for ADHD and not even be getting good results. I just wish I knew of another way but I don't know what to try.

Well it's bedtime now so I should stop typing. Had a good day and actually got to go to Bible Study. Connor and I even walked down to the park while Sean and Mike were at Karate so I got a little workout in as well. Now if tonight will just go smooth!

No comments: