Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Early Dismissal

Well Sean has early dismissal for the next 3 days so nap time is all messed up. I was hoping Connor would fall asleep in the car but no such luck. I can tell he's tired but at this point I hate to try and get him to sleep as it will be 2 by the time I do so. Tomorrow I have my conference so I'm going to try and get an early nap in so he won't be fussy at KidSpace. On top of that Sean has Karate that evening so I don't want a difficult child at 6 PM. I think I'm going to try and get both boys up early and, finally, walk Sean to school. Besides the exercise for me it might calm Sean down a little for class. It should be an interesting conference as he's had some issues lately. I tried switching back to his old med's but he got a bad report today so...

This week I've got to get the boys, an Mike's, Halloween costumes together. I may have to order Connor's--Curious George. Mike is going to be The man in the Yellow Hat (of course) but I think I may try and find something at Goodwill because the costume is $40 and it's not like he's going to wear it again! Sean wants to be a character from one of his Playstation games. I'm guessing no one will know what he is--a raccoon "good" thief from the SLY game?!?!--but I guess it's better than being Luke Skywalker for the 3rd time. This one I'll definitely have to make up myself but I need to take the game box to get the right stuff. I'm going to read a story at Sean's school and try and dress in character but the teacher is picking the story. Hopefully she will have done so and I can figure something out for myself as well. Connor get to wear his costume to MDO so I'm glad I saw one that looks lightweight. I want to check the costume store this week in case I have to order it!

I took some photos of the boys but I still have to download the software on the computer. I wish Mike had done it but he's gone for the week now. He did get us hot water but had to turn off the water softener to do so. So my hair looks lousy but I can get a hot bath. Okay gotta go, I think I'm skipping the nap and heading to the gym to give the boys something to do. I took Connor to Breckenridge park to ride the train this morning but he wasn't enthralled like Sean at that age. I don't get it as he loves trains--more so than Sean. Maybe it's just the noise.

No comments: