Thursday, September 25, 2008

Sleepy again

I don't know why I am so tired today. I slept well last night. I have been sneezing some so maybe it's just allergies. I wanted to try and meet a friend tonight after she got off work but I'm feeling to tired to go. Fortunately, I never set plans because I wasn't sure Mike would be able to be home. I need to call her anyway to touch base.

Bible Study is good. They split our group into 2 groups and I'm kind of sad as most of the people I know went into the other group. Hopefully I'll make some friends where I am. I also have until Sunday to convince Mike we need to go and join a Life Group. I really want that small group relationship with other families. I can't believe we've been at the church 4 years and haven't joined one yet. There have been 2 he was interested in but they met when Sean has Karate so that never happened. Maybe this time I can convince him.

Still no photos. I am going to try and download some tomorrow while Connor is at MDO. On that note I need to go and run a few errands so I don't have to do them tomorrow and can get some things done around the house.

No comments: