Thursday, October 2, 2008

Last day gone

Thank goodness it's Mike's last day in McAllen AND the last day of early dismissal. Even more exciting--for me--Connor has MDO tomorrow. I can' wait to go costume shopping. I love to shop and mostly for bargains. Okay, only for bargains. I can hardly force myself to buy something that's not on sale. Even at Marshalls or Ross I head straight for the clearance racks. Tomorrow I hit the big one--Goodwill. I can't go there with Connor because to be honest it's kind of dirty in there but it's the perfect place to shop for Sean and Mike's costumes. There is a Party City in the same center so I'll look for Curious George as well.

I ended up getting Connor down late--after 2--thanks to early dismissal so we will have a late night. I hate waking him from naps but at 4 I had no choice unless I plan to be up until midnight. I need to get on a better schedule because it seems I'm always getting him down around 1 then having to wake him to go get Sean. Oh well, I'm always planning to get organized but never seem to actually do so. Right now I need to go clean up Sean's room so we can go to the school and practice riding his bike. He never rides and the Bike Rodeo is in a week. Mike won't let him do it again in training wheels but of course they have only practiced twice since last year. I'm sure I shouldn't mention that Mike should have tried harder to get him to try instead of say going to the gym or just letting him play on the computer...

Still haven't downloaded the info from the digital camera but I did finally go to my photobucket account and get some more pictures of the boys. I love this one!
beach boys

No comments: