Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Auction?

I'm seriously considering auctioning off 2 beautiful young boys. Full of energy and imagination they will completely "redecorate" your home in mere minutes. Provided you like the totally destroyed look they are quite handy to have around. No major defects unless you count Sean's ADHD and Connor's Terrible Two stage. They are very cheap to feed. You won't have to worry about purchasing expensive fruit and veggies as these will only go to waste. In fact if you take a large Halloween sack on the 31st you can probably keep them satisfied for weeks on lollipops alone. At the moment they are only clad in underwear--and only because I forced them into those--so clothing will not be a big expense either. Don't bother with new clothes as they will be stained at the first wearing anyway. Be careful though, the little one may stick to metal as we are still missing several magnets that his older brother was told to never have within his reach. As you can see by the photo below they photograph beautifully and will be a great addition to any Holiday portrait, provided it's one of the days they will stay in one place for more than 2 seconds. All serious offers considered...

Photobucket

Seriously, it's partly my fault for being sick but what a day for the boys to decide on pure chaos. Did I mention that Connor climbed up on the bathroom counter and turned the water on, stopped up the sink, and flooded the carpet...What a day to feel lousy. I'm sure it's allergies because once I was able to take a Benadryl last night I felt better. Unable to function due to the drowsiness but better none-the-less, LOL! Someone at Bible Study told me there is a non-drowsy Benadryl and if I had the energy I'd go to the store and find some.

Yes, I did go to Bible Study. I decided it was a better choice then laying on the couch and having Connor try and get me up to go play. He had fun and I felt better at the time due to some Claritin. It has worn off now though. I also took Connor to McDonald's because the playground was too wet for him to play outside. Unfortunately, it took me so long to get him out of there I didn't have time to rest much before picking Sean up from School. I would hope for some relief once Mike gets home but he's already complaining about how I can't deal with the kids so I don't see much hope there either.

Hopefully, the weather will change and I'll feel better--it's still dad gum HOT here and humid to boot! As much as I love TX I hate that it is still almost 90 in mid-October. I just talked to my friend in MI and the leaves are turning and they went to a bonfire at church last week. I'm so jealous. Someday I hope to at least visit a state that has Autumn so I can see the leaves turn and enjoy the brisk weather. Oh well, maybe it will cool off by January!

No comments: