Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Oops--let's get this right SITS Blogathon


Let's try this again so I can link into the blogathon. Remember I said I was technologically challenged but give me a break. They didn't even offer computer classes in my high school so I'm coming along slowly. Not to mention the fact that I've been out of the office for over 7 years. OMG (for the record the big G in my blog is for GOSH!) that makes me sound so out of the loop. Hopefully this great blogsite SITS--see the cute pink button above--will help me out here. Plus is seems like a great way to connect. I'm not sure if my post has to have favorites in it. Hopefully not since I just got started and do need to get downstairs. Obviously Kaycee is a fav since she is on my site twice---her blog and store--and Janet who may or may not be linked on SITS but who inspired me to try this. I really like the way it was described as a sorority on Angie's Spot. Neat idea--I regret not joining ASA's in college so maybe I'll get that type of thing here!

11 comments:

Mom said...

Happy SITSathon!

Finding Normal said...

Happy SITS Day!

Jen Sue Wild said...

Rocken Fun Blog happy Blogthon!!!

Kelley with Amy's Angels said...

Oh, my dear, I'm with you. I don't get some of this blog stuff either. : )

Nicole said...

You are doing great!

Happy Blogathon!

Decor To Adore said...

Hi!
I am not doing a SITS post today as I am celebrating my 100th post. I would love it if you would please stop by and enter my giveaway.

Kori said...

Happy Blogathon Day from one SITSta to another!

Amy Kay said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. Ah...the comment love, gotta love it. Happy SITS-a-thon DAY! Beautiful happy family...I'll visit often. Have a great day.
Hugs from Georgia, Amy ;)

Anonymous said...

Happy blogathon day! YAy for SITS! Your family is adorable!

Meaghan said...

Hello from your SITSta!

-Meaghan

Nanny Goats In Panties said...

Happy Bloggython Day, SITSta! How fun is this? Woo hoo!