Thursday, October 16, 2008

Morning again

Good Morning Blogspot. I'm saying goodmorning to my blog because I think I'm alone again. It was such a rush the other day to get 11 comments on my poor little blog. I was so excited about SITS and though I'm enjoying reading other blogs I think it may be back to just being me, myself and I over here. Oh well, at least I enjoy looking at the fall colors I've decorated my blog with. Since I can't have them in my world at least I can have them here!

I'm trying to build up the energy for a Target excursion. My favorite place in the world and I'm actually too draggy to get moving. Darn allergies! I'm going to look for that non-drowsy Benadryl so I haven't taken any Claritin this morning and I'm feeling it. Guess I'll have to try though as Connor is insisting something is at the back door--he really just wants me off the computer though and since he just banged his chin into the desk I guess I'd better comply!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're not alone! Good morning to you! Somedays blogland can feel a little lonely! I know how that goes! Hope your Thursday gets better! I'm sure if you make it to Target then that will automatically make your day better!

Kacey said...

Hi there! Not alone! Good Afternoon and thanks for leaving such a sweet comment on my blog. I wanted to pop over and say hi and what a treat to see your sassy layout, your adorable boys and then my little button! Thanks so much!

Enjoy Target if you mkae it - I love it there. *SIGH*

I'll be back to read more - I may join you in your auction. Ha! Ha! My little ones are waking up from naps, but I'll be back! :o)

Janet said...

Oh, I love target too! Such a great place. I can usually find more stuff that I need at Walmart, but Target has cuter stuff and the place just feels better! I'm sorry your allergies are getting you down. I had a fight with mine last week, and am just now able to pop my ears and swallow with no pain! It is just a mess living in TX in generally probably...although, I know that area can really affect me at certain times. You need to come visit sometime soon! ;o)

Nanny Goats In Panties said...

Wait a minute, did he bang his chin against the desk on purpose? Or in addition to the back door thing?

So what was at the back door? Was it an alien? I hope you got a picture! That would be so cool!

Deborah said...

I ended up spilling my entire soda at Target--I think the new lids are too loose--after that I lost my shopping desire. Plus I was still tired and embarassed!

Yes, Yes, Yes I do need to visit you Janet. Maybe next month I can make it up there just because I feel the need to be there--boy that made sense huh!

Yes, I am convinced my children hurt themselves and break things to get me off the computer or for that matter out of the bathroom! Nothing was at the door yesterday but today I got a visit from a neighbor with a monkey suit! Okay it's Connor's for Halloween that was delivered to her by mistake but at least it fits this conversation, LOL!