Sunday, October 19, 2008

Somewhat better

I'm feeling a little better today although still pretty dazed. Probably from lack of food. Unfortunately, not eating hasn't made as big an impact on my weight as I'd like. Hopefully, per my last rant, er blog that is, I can get an appointment soon and find out if I'd hopeless or just hormonal, LOL!

Anyway, Mike got up with Connor this morning shortly before 7 and I slept in another few hours. I also slept during Connor's nap today and then Mike took the boys to his parents house. Because I am so behind and the dirty house is making me feel sicker I tried to clean some. I did some laundry, folded some already done laundry, put up some clothes that have been folded for several days (noticing a trend here?), then swept, mopped and shopped (for the things I forgot Friday in my weakened state) Now I am tired and ready for bed. Hopefully Connor will sleep tonight as he hasn't made it through the night in the last 3 days which hasn't helped me feel any better.

I still haven't got any photos uploaded but I did take a cute little quiz off of Kaycee's blog so I'll post that. It only had 3 questions but I guess the info fits...




Your Blogging Type is Unique and Avant-Garde



You're a bit ... unusual. And so is your blog.

You're impulsive, and you'll often post the first thing that pops in your head.

Completely uncensored, you blog tends to shock... even though that's not your intent.

You tend to change your blog often, experimenting with new designs and content.

3 comments:

Janet said...

I'm glad you are feeling a little better, although I wish it was a lot better! Hope you have a great week! I think the little blog quiz is cute!

Anonymous said...

Glad to read you're feeling a little bit better. Hopefully the doctor will get it all taken care of. Have a great Monday

Holly Tried It said...

I took this blog test. I was informative. Not nearly as exciting as you!