Tuesday, October 14, 2008

technologically challenged

Okay an hour later I've finally discovered how to add buttons on my blog. I've added Kaycee's boutique (Prissy Miss) and The Secret is in the Sauce. Thanks Kaycee for the info on that one. Hopefully I can meet some bloggers there and exchange comments with them. Someday soon maybe I can actually enter the 21st century of technology, LOL! If any of my family is out there reading this check out the site and you should find plenty to read. I haven't gotten to read anything yet but I look forward to getting back here soon to do so. Since I've left the boys alone downstairs--don't worry I'm in the loft so I can hear any screaming or breaking glass (so far so good)--I should probably get off now. Plus it's dinner time but here I am reading blogs instead of cooking dinner. BTW I have the door alarm on so I do know if they try and wander out into traffic or anything...

No comments: